Learn how to conduct business at the global level with international entrepreneurs and leaders. The world is your classroom when you enroll in an elective abroad program. Offered during break periods, you’ll complete pre- and post-work and have the opportunity to enjoy seven to 10 days of international travel, all while earning three degree credits. Travel with Babson’s expert faculty, applying coursework in Entrepreneurship, Design Practices, Startupp/International Strategy, and Global Brand Management in real-world situations.
You’ll move beyond the typical tourist experience with:
- Faculty-curated cultural tours
- Exclusive company site visits
- Conversations and consulting opportunities with global business leaders
- Collaboration with students at universities around the world
- Connections with global alumni networks
This experience, tied together with the world-class classroom experience you can expect with all of your Babson MBA elective courses, will position you as an entrepreneurial leader with a global mindset.