TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Duolingo, or PTE test scores and official English translations of all required academic documents must be submitted if:
- Your native language is not English.
- You have NOT earned a bachelor’s or master’s from an institution in the United States, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or India.
When completing your application, you will have the option to choose a waiver reason from the options below:
- Your native language is English.
- You have earned a degree from an institution in a country other than the United States, where the ONLY language of instruction was English.
- On your transcript, it should clearly state that the sole medium of instruction is English. If this is not listed on your transcript, please provide a letter from your institution or a link to the school’s website that states that English is the sole medium of instruction.
- The official national language of your country of citizenship is English.
- You have been employed in the United States full time for at least two consecutive years.
Babson reserves the right to request a TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or PTE test score from all international applicants.
The table below provides more information on recommended minimum scores and school codes.
| ||Recommended Minimum Score||
Information and Registration Forms
||ETS – Babson’s ETS reporting code: 3075
||Pearson– Babson’s Pearson program code: WFS-5T-20
|Duolingo English Test